ETC Box Office
Buy now online, visit our office (by appt. only) or call us!
Please direct all questions regarding ticketing to email@example.com. Phone inquiries may not be answered in a timely manner. ETC’s Theater is handicapped accessible.
* We’re happy to assist our customers with disabilities in securing a comfortable seat that best fits their needs. Please contact our Box Office at least 2 days prior to performance to make arrangements. (508) 398-8588
For most shows Eventide Theatre Company offers discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more attending the same performance; group size may vary for family shows or concerts.
Contact Eventide Theatre Company Group Sales by phone, email or online request form. Let us know what events you are interested in attending and we will give you all the info you need to put your group order together. Eventide Theatre Group Sales can be reached at 508-398-8588, or by email.
Theater Ticket Policy and Seating:
- All performances are in the Gertrude Lawrence Theater’s air-conditioned space.
- Tickets sales are final, nonrefundable, and cannot be exchanged except for members who may exchange tickets up to 24-hours before the performance, subject to availability.
- No discounts or complimentary tickets are accepted for any benefit or special event.
- All shows subject to change.
- Late-comers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager and may have to stand or take seats, if available, in the rear of the theater.
- You may not take photographs in this theater. The videotaping, other video, or audio recording of this production is strictly prohibited.
- This is a non-smoking venue.