Eventide Theatre Company will be following all State mandated COVID safety guidelines in place at the time of performance.
To protect the health, safety and well-being of our audiences, staff, actors and crew, Eventide’s COVID-19 vaccination policy for performances requires everyone attending performances to be vaccinated.* All patrons, vaccinated or non-vaccinated, are required to wear masks while inside the building.
Upon arrival and prior to entering the building, all attendees must present proof that they meet the CDC definition of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Taking good care of ourselves and each other means that we can experience the joy of live theater again. Thank you for your consideration and collaboration.
What vaccine documentation will you accept?
The following documentation is acceptable:
• Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered) OR
• A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
• A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
Matching photo ID will be required at the door. Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider will not be accepted.
Please note all guests within a party will need to show proof of vaccination.
*Attendees who are exempt from COVID-19 vaccinations due to medical reasons as specified by the CDC, or those who are unvaccinated due to religious beliefs will be required to take a COVID test within 48 hours before entering the building and must present their negative results at the door.
Attendees who are not able to be vaccinated for these reasons must provide proof of one of the following instead of evidence of vaccination:
• negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of the performance start time, or
• negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of the performance start time.
Covid tests must be administered by a third party. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
If you are not feeling well or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, have been exposed to anyone with the virus within the last 14 days, or have been advised to self-quarantine within the last 10 days, please delay your visit to a later time and contact us at 508-233-2148 to discuss rescheduling options.
* A note from the Board of Directors: We don’t care what you believe or don’t believe.…really!! We just want to protect our theater from going through what we did last year…for our sakes, our volunteer’s sakes, our artist’s sakes, and our audience’s sakes. We don’t want live theater to go away again!!
SO FOR GOSH SAKES …BE KIND.